Toho University, Japan
Yuji Okuno MD PhD is Chief Director of Okuno Clinic, Tokyo, Japan
He is a vascular biologist, physician whose speciallity is musculoskeletal disorders as well as interventional radiologist.
PEER REVIEWED PUBLICATIONS
1. Okuno, Y., Nakamura-Ishizu, A., Kishi, K., Suda, T. & Kubota, Y. Bone marrow-derived cells serve as proangiogenic macrophages but not endothelial cells in wound healing. Blood 2011
2. Okuno, Y., Nakamura-shizu, A., Otsu, K., Suda, T. & Kubota, Y. Pathological neoangiogenesisdepends on oxidative stress regulation by ATM. Nature Med 2012
3. Okuno Y, Matsumura N, Oguro S. Transcatheter arterial embolization using imipenem/cilastatin sodium for tendinopathy and enthesopathy refractory to non-surgical management. Journal Vascular Intervent Radiol 24 (2013) pp. 787-792
4. Okuno Y, Oguro S, Iwamoto W, Miyamoto T, Ikegami H, Matsumura N. Short-term results of transcatheter arterial embolization for abnormal neovessels in patients with adhesive capsulitis: a pilot study. J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2014 Mar 4
5. Okuno Y, Korchi AM, Shinjo T, Kato S. Transcatheter arterial embolization as a treatment for medial knee pain in patients with mild to moderate osteoarthritis. Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol. 2014 Jul 4.
6. Okuno Y, Iwamoto W, Matsumura N, Oguro S, Yasumoto T, Kaneko T, Ikegami H. Clinical Outcomes of Transcatheter Arterial Embolization for Adhesive Capsulitis Resistant to Conservative Treatment. Journal Vascular Intervent Radiol. 2017
7. Okuno Y, Korchi AM, Shinjo T, Kato S, Kaneko T. Mid-term Clinical Outcomes and MRI Changes after Transcatheter Arterial Embolization as a Treatment for Mild to Moderate Knee Osteoarthritis that is Resistant to Conservative Treatment. J Vasc Intervent Radiol. 2017
8. Iwamoto W, Okuno Y, Matsumura N, Kaneko T, Ikegami H. Transcatheter arterial embolization of abnormal vessels as a treatment for lateral epicondylitis refractory to conservative treatment: a pilot study with a 2-year follow-up. J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2017