Ramon y Cajal University Hospital, Madrid, Spain
- Medical School at Valladolid University (1989)
- Radiology Residency, Gregorio Marañón Hospital, Complutense University (1991-1995).
- Medical cooperating in sub-Saharan Africa 2009 and 2011
- European Board Certification (EBIR) September 2014.
Doctoral dissertation: “Combined and simultaneous treatment of CHC with radiofrequency and chemoembolization” June 2011
- 10/19 to Present. research coordinator at Vascular and Interventional Unit of Ramon y Cajal University Hospital, Madrid
- 09/17 to present: Head of Vascular and Interventional Department at Vithas Pardo de Aravaca Hospital. Madrid.
- 07/14 to 08/17: Head of VIR Department at Quironsalud Public Hospitals of Madrid County
- 05/2001 to 07/2014. Head of VIR Service at FJD University Hospital.
- 09/1999 – 05/01 VIR Consultant at FJD University Hospital
- 01/1996 – 09/1999 VIR at Zarzuela Hospital, Madrid
Qualifications and awards
- 10 awards for scientific presentations in different medical meetings
- President of Spanish Society of Vascular and Interventional Radiology, june 2017-2019
- National Delegate of the Division of Interventional Radiology; UEMS (European Union of Medical Specialities)
- Member of the CVIR Editorial Board
- Journal reviewer at: CVIR, European Radiology, JVIR, Liver International, Intervencionismo and Radiología
- Chairman of Local Scientific Committee of CIRSE 2016, 2019
- Development of embolization techniques
- Vascular Medicine, aneurysmal and occlusive arterial disease
- Interventional Oncology
- Associate Investigator in several international RCT
- Professor of Medicine at UAX, Madrid, january 2017 to March 2019
- ANECA Certification. National Certified as University Professor for privates universities (Nov. 2016)
- Associated Professor of Medicine at UAM, Madrid, since September 2016
- ANECA Certification. National Certified as University Professor (January 2016)
- Assistant Teacher of Medicine at UAM, Madrid, since 2007
- Book Author: 6
- Book chapter: 16
- Publication: 74
- Scientific Communications 166